multi-day backcountry dog pack
We started with our best-selling Web Master™ Harness, and added a rugged, multi-featured, detachable saddle bag system for the ultimate pack. Built for use in rugged conditions on multi-day backpacking trips when extra carrying capacity is needed.
Integrated water bladders keep your dog hydrated in dry conditions. Each bladder (2 total) holds 1 litre of water. It's recommended that your dog carry no more than 25 - 30% of their body weight in their dog pack.
Features and Benefits
Key features that set this pack apart from others:
1. removable saddlebags
2. hydration bladders (2 bladders, each with 1L capacity)
3. load compression
- Balanced assistance handle helps lift dog up and over obstacles
- Space-efficient saddlebags with lightweight, streamlined, go-fast shape
- Weight-forward saddlebag design for ideal load-carrying position
- Trail-savvy details like coated zips, high-visibility reflective trim, and external gear loops
Check out this video on measuring your dog's girth.